Energy, Mines and Resources


Placer Mining Land Use - Application Form

Please also consult the Placer Mining Act  386 KB and the Placer Mining Land Use Regulation  477 KB.

Copies of Water Licenses are available at the Yukon Water Board.

As of November 28, 2005, Yukon assessments are conducted by the Yukon Environmental and Socio-Economic Assessment Board (YESAB).

For more on Land Use in Yukon, visit the Land Management website.

Contact Us: 

Mining Land Use Officers

Phone: 867.993.5343 - Fax: 867.993.6747

Phone: 867.996.2256 - Fax: 867.996.2617

Watson Lake 
Phone: 867.536.7366 - Fax: 867.536.7842

Phone: 867.667.3107 - Fax: 867.667.5150

Toll-free number for all districts: 1.800.661.0408.